Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Pirate's life for me: Bombshell Card

Since I was a wee girl I have obsessed with Pirates.  This is how I discovered Bombshell Stamps.
A Pirates life was my first ever stamp set, and I still love it.
The Bombshell in it is very versatile.  I love making dresses and things for her.

For this card I went full on Pirate ;)
I saw this old map type paper in the Kaisercraft Vintage timeless collection, and immediately knew what I was going to do with it.  
I wanted to keep all the background colours muted, so that the bright Parrot, and Pirate popped.

Recipe
Paper: Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless
Skull and crossbones charms, and stamp from my cupboard.
Ribbon: Papermania Portobello Road collection

Coloured with copics

Hope you like it.








No comments:

Post a Comment