Tuesday 10 April 2012

Miss April: Bombshell Challenge: Altered Ego

Aprils Pin Up has laid down this challenge

We all have an altered ego and you know who yours is. So here is your challenge.......Alter something. You can change its purpose or take the plain and make it beautiful. Bring out your altered ego. No major rules but one very important one..........Have FUN!!!

I decided to try something a little different for me, and create a plaque.

I see myself as young and pretty, a bit of a dreamer with a dark side.  Kind of a naughty Alice.
This is my interpretation of me, lol.





I used Bombshell Angel with a custom dress.
Various Wonderland papers by Graphic 45
The words stamped around the frame are from my sentiments box.  Not sure what make sorry.
Mad Hatters Watch is covered with Crackle glaze.
Alice sentiment again from my collection
Coloured with copics 

I hope you like it.



1 comment: