Tuesday 16 August 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #91 A recipe

Well it's no secret how much I love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, especially the Annie Rodrigue designs.

I finally managed to get hold of  Drucilla this week.  She has been high on my list for ages, and always seemed to be out of stock here in the UK.  But *woot* I have her now.

I of course decided to use her in this weeks challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmies blog is

This week our hostess is Tracy and she has a recipe for us! On your creations please include: 1 flower, 1 ribbon, 1 piece of chipboard! Think you can handle it!? What a fun challenge! 
I added the sentiment, from my hand to your heart as she is about to stick a pin into the heart of her Voodoo doll, lol.
Paper is My minds eye
Image coloured with copics
Ribbon and flower were from my craft drawer
Chip board Dragonfly is from Make it Crafty

Hope you like her :)

Jennie x



No comments:

Post a Comment