Thursday 4 August 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #89: No embellishments

Hi,
Thanks for dropping by.
This week the challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmies blog is
She wants you to create a project with NO embellishments!! That means no flowers, no brads, no ribbon, twine, buttons etc. You can use punches and you can sew on your designs, but that's about it. Try to keep it simple!
I decided to give it a shot.  I think I stayed within the guidelines.
I was feeling in a fairy mood so used Rosabelle,
 then masked Make it Crafty Daffodill Dell over the top.
I coloured both with copics.

Paper including sentiment was Prima Madeline which is one of my favourites.
 Lovely rich reds, olive greens etc  Spicy :)

I cut into the paper around a floral detail, and slotted my image inside.  I thought it was a shame to cover it, tee hee!

Butterflies were made with a Martha Stewart punch

Hope you like it.
Jennie




No comments:

Post a Comment